Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
KROMAD offers a part-time position consisting of approximately 10-20 hours a week in a fast-paced, design-forward, pro-active environment. You should be ideas-driven with a highly creative spirit and infectious attitude to “get it done”.
Our office is small but powerful. You’ll find it to be the perfect sized environment for learning. As our Web Developer Intern, you will be working closely with various brands and clients on their web design and development needs, all while maintaining and developing our brand mission.
As our Web Developer Intern, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with our graphic designers on various web projects
- Contribute on a large variety of projects
- Design, develop and maintain clients’ websites
- Must be available to work a few hours (negotiable) in-house in our Dollard-des-Ormeaux office
- Must have experience with WordPress
- Must have experience with HTML/CSS
- Must be creative!
- Must have basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Be current with web technology
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive website design
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet deadlines!
- And lastly, must have a fantastic sense of humor
The successful candidate will be provided with valuable industry experience in the web design and development field. A great recommendation as well as school credit if applicable. Opportunity to excel within the company will be discussed following successful completion.
Please send us your cv and portfolio (or at least a few website links)!